Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android user name not always updated

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
since some time, I noticed that when I modified my user to add my needed items, it is not equally updated.
The new name is visible in one of my support gasme and not in the other. Sometime it is updated one day and the next it is back to old one...
Are some of you found a trick to update it without problems?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have the same problem but not update users name always. I think this is a little bug than waiting for G! turns the game more stable with many great bugs than will open a ticket after this.
If you prefer open a ticket now please let me know if they will fix as well.:D
BTW: Sent request to javi. When you restart playing javi3 and javi4 I will send you request too.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I have the same problem but not update users name always. I think this is a little bug than waiting for G! turns the game more stable with many great bugs than will open a ticket after this.
If you prefer open a ticket now please let me know if they will fix as well.:D
BTW: Sent request to javi. When you restart playing javi3 and javi4 I will send you request too.

Hi Marcio,
I am not going to open a ticket, it is not worth the effort and better if they solve other bugs like time troubles.
I'm playing again with my 2 others games, but not regularly, so I may not return gifts quickly, but if you want to add me no problem

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi Marcio,
I am not going to open a ticket, it is not worth the effort and better if they solve other bugs like time troubles.
I'm playing again with my 2 others games, but not regularly, so I may not return gifts quickly, but if you want to add me no problem
I'm in line with you about the ticket.
Sent request for all your AC.
Thanks

Top Bottom