Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Urgent please give me back my game

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04apyte
Username
Marina VR F20
I lost my LVL 80 game in the update 3rd of March and today the 13th I still no further forward. I have had a couple of emails from support with 1 line telling me nothing. I have been asking for my level 80 game to be restored. I have paid a lot of real money over the last few years building up my city and for a company that has in game charges the customer service is shocking. I also had gold sub which they took another payment for few days ago. I started a support game last weekend on a different device and account just tried to add my old profile as neighbour and all I am getting now is that the number is invalid. I have sent so many emails and screen shots but still getting no where. My city had every building fully upgraded all my planes were gold apart from a couple of jumbo rangers which were rewards. Had a supply of maps and other items I had built up. Had supply of fuel and 9 QL from flying maps. I had started flying alliance maps and was well on my way to getting first S3 plane I was excited it was all coming together after couple of years. Now I feel gutted and frustrated at the lack of customer service and help from GI if they can treat a long term player with gold sub who has spent real money on game how will they treat new players. I love the game and just want my game back don't want sorry just want my game back😥😥😥

Top Bottom