Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hello,

"The Peacekeepers" is an active Level-5 alliance. We have 1 spot open now (out of 2 vacancies this week)

Our requirement is to complete atleast 2 tasks per week. Anyone interested please leave a message.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04bb6zwif
Username
lawrenceaaaa
hi @Aero City I'm level 44 right now, and flying about 5k passenger per day. This is my first time joining alliance, so don't know how hard the alliance task. Let me know if I'm ok joining ur alliance ya

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sw4o7t7
Username
Cj77
Hi, we only require that you complete 2 tasks per week out of 3. If you fly that many per day you will easily achieve that I am roughly the same level and flights as you and I can complete all 3 comfortably. We have an alliance group on here for communication too. Aero will reply soon to you thanks

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
hi @Aero City I'm level 44 right now, and flying about 5k passenger per day. This is my first time joining alliance, so don't know how hard the alliance task. Let me know if I'm ok joining ur alliance ya
Hi @lawrenceaaaa Sure you can join us.. two tasks can be completed without much difficulty... I have sent you a neighbor request, please accept. After that I can send you an alliance request.

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hello,

"The Peacekeepers" is an active Level-5 alliance. We have 1 spot open now (out of 2 vacancies this week)

Our requirement is to complete atleast 2 tasks per week. Anyone interested please leave a message.

Thank you.
We have one place for one active player... We only require players to complete 2 tasks/week. Nothing else required. Please leave a message here, if interested.

Thank you.

Top Bottom