Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upcoming October Events

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Why can't you tag him? A Kryztov
I used every damn combination but the one with a space between A and K 🤦‍♂️ Thanks.

I'm taking this event lightly. Doing the flights but not really aiming at doing the tasks anymore. If I happen to finish it, great. If not, no biggie.
However, I did notice a bug with "Send an Owl plane on a flight 0/1". I send it and when it comes back, it doesn't show my task to be finished. After repeating it once or twice again, then it counts.

Last edited:
However, I did notice a bug with "Send an Owl plane on a flight 0/1". I send it and when it comes back, it doesn't show my task to be finished. After repeating it once or twice again, then it counts.
I've noticed similar but figured was due to timing of when sent flight versus task being active but perhaps not 🤔

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'm not doubting @A Kryztov he'll kick my ass in the end though we're sort of even at the moment 😅
I'm just super happy to find familiar name on that board.

Edit: fixed the name tag.
You don't need to worry about me. I'm only trying to get stars on this event. The prizes are kinda lame to me. Now, the last event (the 10th birthday celebration) I ranked 10 and collected over 300 greenies from the cars.

BTW, while my forum name is A Kryztov, I usually shorten it to AKryz (or even AKry) when I have a lot of items on my name. :)

Peace,
Christopher

@HahAti @Maverick68

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I used every damn combination but the one with a space between A and K 🤦‍♂️ Thanks.

I'm taking this event lightly. Doing the flights but not really aiming at doing the tasks anymore. If I happen to finish it, great. If not, no biggie.
We've run into this problem many times. The trick is that you have to look at your tasks every time right before you perform each task.
Good luck
Peace,
AKryz

Top Bottom