Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upcoming event?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Just noticed that since the last Android update, there are now 3 new collections in Event folder

They are Flying tank (prize attack plane) , for the motherland and Ballad of the soldier (prize building Veterans memorial museum)

Wonder if it will be 1 may (May day) or 8 may (VE day)

Is this on IOS as well?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yes, same collections on iOS. But i think they are there for a long time. My pyramides and stonehenge dropped items for this collections (only from beginnging, till GI prevented this :confused:).
Collections: Flying Tank, Ballad of a Soldier (yes, gives Veterans Memorial Museum: always) and For the Motherland.

Those who are playing russian version, know more about that mission. But could be possible, that will be a new quest for all. Finally!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Thanks for reply, I am fairly sure it has not been on Android long. I went through the events about a month ago around St Patrick event and it was not there then. It will be interesting to see what happens. Hope it is a proper event with new destinations

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thanks for reply, I am fairly sure it has not been on Android long. I went through the events about a month ago around St Patrick event and it was not there then. It will be interesting to see what happens. Hope it is a proper event with new destinations

Yeah, has been there since last year. It's a Russian themed holiday, Victory Day May 9th, and was an event that took place on Russian devices.

There is a thread talking about this and how to switch your devices language to Russian so you can participate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I see greensmith has both veterans museum and motherland buildings so you are right about it being a previous Russian event, but I am sure it wasn't on my Android event collections about a month th ago. I will just have to wait and see what happens closer to the date

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I see greensmith has both veterans museum and motherland buildings so you are right about it being a previous Russian event, but I am sure it wasn't on my Android event collections about a month th ago. I will just have to wait and see what happens closer to the date

Yup, and i can't wait for it to come around again (if it does) so i can actually participate this time around thanks to some helpful advice from jackjackeli

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
One Bad Day Thanks for the feedback. Good to know that you know how to participate in the event of it being a Russian only event again. I will be contacting you if that is again the situation.

Top Bottom