Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Understanding my gift list?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Are some of these gifts only active if I don't have the building required for it? Example; I had the elusive headsets for a day or 2. Is that just because I was in the process of building it myself? Then once built, they disappear?

Does this hold true for Laundry, Sweets Factory and Furniture Factory? Once I build 6 of each, I will no longer have those items to gift?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
No. Catering, sweets, laundry and furniture items will stay in your list.

It's temporary gift slots versus fixed gift slots.

Only the gifts in the beginning of the list are temporary, up to fuel catalyst. They are for level 6 onwards town hall, terminal and control tower. Those gift slots change when you complete the build. The slots eventually disappear when your level 10 building is finished.
There are more temporary slots: reserve hangar, mission control center... They also disappear when you complete the highest level building...

Sometimes the fixed slots change after an update. This happened to me last three times.

Top Bottom