Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Unable to use rocket resouce

With 8.5.12 seems like now sometimes get this error even selecting one that hasn't been applied or after timer runs down. Anyone else?

2020-12-02-21-58-53.jpg

Are you sure it fixes the problem? Whenever it happens to me, the item count is reduced by one. It usually occurs on my iOS devices if the game crashes or “hangs” and requires a restart. The GI coding was changed to stop a bug which used to allow a pattern that would allow you to have the item count as fuel added but not reduce the item count. Unfortunately, if a restart is needed mid launch, it considers that each item you added before the crash has been used previously and removes it from your stock before allowing you to add another.

R

Requested Deletion 060121

It also happenes with me
Its because when you click on a specific item sometimes it does'nt show you its in use eg :- its time and the changes in launch preperation numbers
So you click on it again
Note :- But still in background its in use
After some time it shows you its timings and the changes in preperation numbers

Totally , its not a major problem and just an system error

Top Bottom