Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Unable to complete tasks

Hi.
I have an interresting issue, and wonder if I am the only one...
I have completed all the tasks in the ongoing event (on the wings of love), but after having completed them all, and "received" them, the status says 9 of 10 completed.
Since they are all "received", I can not complete...
Worst part is that I am probarbly not able to get my badge now... 😡😁
Screenshot_20210303-122947_Airport City.jpg

Anyone else experiencing this..?

-Markus

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi.
I have completed all the tasks in the ongoing event (on the wings of love), but after having completed them all, and "received" them, the status says 9 of 10 completed.
Worst part is that I am probarbly not able to get my badge now... 😡😁View attachment 49289

-Markus
Think @Rohith Kodgi had this on the last one?

It was okay for him if I remember correct when you post a few pics where you can see that you have all tasks completed, just the count was wrong.

Hi.
Worst part is that I am probarbly not able to get my badge now... 😡😁View attachment 49289

-Markus
This happen with me many times in one or tow of my accounts with different events.
Because of the server time reset every 10 minutes the moment you click on the last task it was the reset time for the server thats why not saved.
Still there is time before the event finish send to Gi the screenshot for all tasks mission to approve that you complete all of it.

This happen with me many times in one or tow of my accounts with different events.
Because of the server time reset every 10 minutes the moment you click on the last task it was the reset time for the server thats why not saved.
Still there is time before the event finish send to Gi the screenshot for all tasks mission to approve that you complete all of it.
Thanx @Husam
I have allready sendt a screenshot and hopefully they can fix it. Still, no big deal really. (Except the badge. Most important, off course 😁)
No, but still. Just wondering if anyone else have had the same experiance.

Top Bottom