Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Unable to complete Guest Planes That Require Passengers

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
I am now level 14 and keep accepting every guest plane that is available. But I have never been able to get a guest plane that qualifies for "require passengers". How do I get guest planes that require passengers?

Thank you.

NOTE: I have just started redeeming friend codes, maybe that will help?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
That's a bug. The planes DID require passengers or fuel before about Halloween, then they just started giving one or the other. So the few quests you are trying to complete are impossible. I sent a ticket & they asked for a screenshot, which I thought was sorta dumb .... all you have to do is play the game for 10 minutes & you'll see exactly what is happening.

So I just used bucks & bought my way out of the affected quest, although I'm not suggesting that's how everyone should do it. Since then, I've read elsewhere in forum that they ARE aware of it & are supposedly fixing it. I can't say if it has or has not been, since as I said, I no longer have the quest requiring guest passengers.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
CptDav,

Thanks, I have 3 quests I can't complete because of the bug. I guess I will just wait it out and continue on once it is fixed. I just thought it was something I was doing wrong.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
The same problem here! It is a platform bug, affecting only windows mobile I think. I am on Windows Phone 8.1 myself.
Hopefully they fix this soon!

Jukka-Pekka

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
marcus_gillicus
Hi I'm new to this forum . I'm playing on a kindle fire HDX I to have this bug about passengers where do you find an update

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amdht7pb
I am now level 14 and keep accepting every guest plane that is available. But I have never been able to get a guest plane that qualifies for "require passengers". How do I get guest planes that require passengers?

Thank you.

NOTE: I have just started redeeming friend codes, maybe that will help?
I play Airport City on my Kindle Fire and have run into that problem also. I think that the makers of the company thought it would be easier if landing planes would be faster if you didn't have to deposit passengers or fuel. Also, I play Sunshine Bay on Facebook (Same Makers), and they no longer make you use passengers in order to dock ships. :(

Top Bottom