Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Unable able to restore profile

Device
  1. Windows PC
Anyone else have trouble restoring their game profile? I bought the gold subscription and tried to play it on another computer from the previous it was installed on with same log into Microsoft Store and it erases my game profile. I have talked to support and they said to start a new game get to level 3 and then restore but it does not work. I love playing the game but if every time you have to start over just because your not on the same computer is complete bs.......

Anyone else have trouble restoring their game profile? I bought the gold subscription and tried to play it on another computer from the previous it was installed on with same log into Microsoft Store and it erases my game profile. I have talked to support and they said to start a new game get to level 3 and then restore but it does not work. I love playing the game but if every time you have to start over just because your not on the same computer is complete bs.......
So currently have it installed on two computers using same ID? Have you attempted to play on original? Only one ID per computer is allowed.

Sounds like you will need to remove from first computer in order to play on new. If you are pc savy you could do this manually with help from this guide:
Thread 'How To Back Up Your Airport City Windows Game Folder To A Separate Storage Medium (v8.21.24)' https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-to-a-separate-storage-medium-v8-21-24.36907/

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
It doesn't make sense that your ID changes regardless if it is a different PC or not, as long as it is under the same log in under Microsoft should not change the ID number. I could understand if I was using a different log in for Microsoft Store but I am using the same log in.

It doesn't make sense that your ID changes regardless if it is a different PC or not, as long as it is under the same log in under Microsoft should not change the ID number. I could understand if I was using a different log in for Microsoft Store but I am using the same log in.
The same login on two devices is not allowed and likely the issue if still logged in on old computer.

Did support provide a list of steps? I believe they've recently modified the process.

This prior thread though, post #3 might help:
Post in thread 'new windows pc: how to make sure I use the right account installing the app' https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-account-installing-the-app.42322/post-548914

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
That's the thing, it isn't logged in on two different PC's the original PC I logged out for the simple fact so I could play it on another PC.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0479gt9i4
Username
Tamojeet
Just play with your new ID and complete at least Level6. In the meantime, if you'll not get any restore (pop-up) option, then send a mail to customer support and request them to restore your profile. Must mention your new ID and old ID that you want to restore.

Remember one thing: don't restore again when you play with your new ID; in that case, you'll never get your old profile

Top Bottom