Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ufofly (lvl 8 and top 20 alliance) is looking for new pilots

Ufofly alliance is leveling up ...

We are searching for pilots that are serious about advancing and developing their game to a new level. We offer a strategy, support and a social alliance chat groups. A team of helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly pilots who can help you bring your game to a new level.

We are currently a top 15, soon higher as we continue our growth, we also save and do burst weeks to go for top spots, we ranked number 2 recently. If you want to give it a try, feel free to do so, we have couple of places free (leveled up recently). We do daily gifts, and QL launch parties, we also can get you into fuel rings, so you have fuel to flyyyy....

YOU also DO NOT have to do any alliance missions, this is a task for a core group ...

We do require:
  • min of 80,000 passengers a wk
  • an eagerness/enthusiasm to be in an expanding, climbing alliance

....Are you ready for Ufofly ?????

We have got still one place left out of 3. If you have an interest or you are in doubts please let me know.
I am not quite sure if I am really qualified to support your targets, yet.

Hi, my name is Uwe from Germany.
I am currently in an alliance that ranks somewhere in the 50th.
My personal plan is to complete the collection "Extinct Beasts ans where to find them"
That is why the majority of my fleet are Hawk planes. With those I achive around 70-75k pax.
If I ignore the WAM tasks, I may get into the 80k Pax.
Taking part of the events may inflience the weekly achivements to the negative, sometimes.

However, once I completed the current collection, I plan to re-arange my fleet to Raven aircrafts, that will than increase my pax, I think.

So, I am not sure if I should change the alliance at this point in time.

Uwe

I am not quite sure if I am really qualified to support your targets, yet.

Hi, my name is Uwe from Germany.
I am currently in an alliance that ranks somewhere in the 50th.
My personal plan is to complete the collection "Extinct Beasts ans where to find them"
That is why the majority of my fleet are Hawk planes. With those I achive around 70-75k pax.
If I ignore the WAM tasks, I may get into the 80k Pax.
Taking part of the events may inflience the weekly achivements to the negative, sometimes.

However, once I completed the current collection, I plan to re-arange my fleet to Raven aircrafts, that will than increase my pax, I think.

So, I am not sure if I should change the alliance at this point in time.

Uwe
I will contact you over PM.

Top Bottom