Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Two comments on liveries

I was recently trying to count my available liveries and went through all plane types and all liveries.

Comment 1: Swift of Hearts - that is a livery for a special destination (Wonderland) and should be put next to Air Lab, if I'm correct :)

Comment 2: According to my search Wild livery is for Eagle, not for Condor.

Question: All plane types have 2 type specific liveries, e.g. Swfit - Copper and Cardinal or Condor - Coral and Forest. Only Raven has 1 specific livery - Night. Am I wrong here, is there another specific livery for Raven?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Hi Pit,

I believe you're right about the Raven only having one special livery:

1672446606144.png

I thought one of them might be the Purple Raven, but that adds 5% speed.

Paula

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I was recently trying to count my available liveries and went through all plane types and all liveries.

Comment 1: Swift of Hearts - that is a livery for a special destination (Wonderland) and should be put next to Air Lab, if I'm correct :)

Comment 2: According to my search Wild livery is for Eagle, not for Condor.

Question: All plane types have 2 type specific liveries, e.g. Swfit - Copper and Cardinal or Condor - Coral and Forest. Only Raven has 1 specific livery - Night. Am I wrong here, is there another specific livery for Raven?
1. This used to be true. But as of 2020, Wonderland only required a swift - no special plane. So now (I think), plane of hearts is simply a livery with no benefits.
2. Correct, wild is for eagle only (corrected in the wiki)
3. For Raven, you are correct. It is the only plane with a single special livery - Night. Every other plane has at least 2 with tbird having 3, snow, cardinal and night, swift and owl having 4 each, and Jumbo having 3 - ranger, cardinal, marine.

Incidentally, did they change ranger to be applied to any plane?

1. This used to be true. But as of 2020, Wonderland only required a swift - no special plane. So now (I think), plane of hearts is simply a livery with no benefits.
3. For Raven, you are correct. It is the only plane with a single special livery - Night. Every other plane has at least 2 with tbird having 3, snow, cardinal and night, swift and owl having 4 each, and Jumbo having 3 - ranger, cardinal, marine.

I have a Range livery in my warehouse and the game allows me to apply it on any plane type, so yes - Ranger is no longer Jumbo-specific.

About Wonderland. I was pretty much sure I had to apply the livery in 2022 in order to be able to send flights to wonderland...

I agree, that would be very helpful. There's a plane section in the warehouse, but it doesn't show liveries. I wonder why not?
Because we used to get planes, not liveries. Eg, S3's from alliance map flights: we used to receive the whole plane (this also means that now we have to buy the plane, if we don't have one without s3). And when they introduced liveries, they didn't adapt that section to show liveries besides planes (some of us still have whole planes there)

Top Bottom