Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 22nd January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

To: Game Insight

I am tired of playing a game where the runways and hangers are there, but there are no destinations to fly to.
I am tired of collecting scores of Launch Ready collection, but I can't fly a single rocket.
I am tired of being afraid to add new neighbours, because I can't delete inactive ones anymore.
I am tired of having lots of coins, but having nothing to spend it on.

Come on GI, when are you going to update the game? It's already 4 weeks past Xmas day!

If there are still bugs in the new game update, then just reactivate the Lapland destinations so we can collect the missing stuff for our Ice Sculptures & Ice Castles. Like this if you agree.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sorry if I missed few tags and requests will try to makeup for it... :oops:

Sent the following:

InCoNvEnIeNtE - Ergo Chairs
syapik - Security Camera

Rest to follow at mid day GMT... Sorry got to rush off to work...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi everyone, thanks for the gifts, I send as soon as possible what you need

Where can I officially complain something? I've made my flys and have a crown of the tsaar from St. Petersburg, but nothing happened....

Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Signature updated today.
Can anyone send me the Video Wall which is needed for the Mission Control Centre Lv1.
Thank you very much, have a nice day ahead.

As far as I know only people on the older verision of the game (V1.69 or V.170) can send the vidoe wall... it was removed from the later versions of the game... Hopefully someone is still on the older version and will come forward with help...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arduu5v
Username
kit3
As far as I know only people on the older verision of the game (V1.69 or V.170) can send the vidoe wall... it was removed from the later versions of the game... Hopefully someone is still on the older version and will come forward with help...

Poor, I have 4 planes flying to Malta many times every day, but only get 1 video wall, still need 3 video wall to complete the control centre!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for the gifts.

I am running low on spare wire, but am afraid of changing my priority list or the item need next to my name. It still seems to be stuck on add radar, from more than a month ago. I really still want to build up my flight catering, but if you are reading this, for a day or two I wouldn't mind more spare wires.

Thanks so much!
I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom