Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trouble with ads

Device
  1. Windows PC
I can't be the only one having this problem, 'CAUSE I'M NOT THAT SPECIAL, but for at least 6 weeks now I can't seem to be able to watch any ads, due to either "loading" or "unavailable". This makes participating in the contests very difficult, as I am not able to send flights that garner corresponding goodies. Now it's really hit home, when I went to upgrade my helicopter fuel station, in preparation to add pads and parts plants. I can't get the necessary add-on parts to complete the station. It's ALWAYS unavailable or loading. So I cant send any copters because I cant provide fuel for them. I lied, maybe once a week I can watch a video. but I need that for other things also. Only good thing about this........is that I am stockpiling copter parts big-time. Thanks for reading, and any suggestions would be very helpful. I still consider myself to be a rookie pilot when it comes to the finer ins-and-outs of this mostly fun game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20s7mb3rn
Username
Bandomeer
I've been having the same problem, although it does seem to work for a little while every day or so. So far it hasn't been that big a deal for me - except for being able to change the Goals to get the Daily Bonus. But as you say progressing the Event is pretty much hopeless and I'm also planning some upgrades soon. BTW, I am using the Windows version of the game.

Maybe one of the ad vendors will see this topic and lean on somebody to fix it.

Top Bottom