Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Transferring to new phone IOS to IOS

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c63pcw2
Username
Basil22
Hi fellow pilots,
I just go a new phone and before I do anything, I wanted to see if anyone had transferred the game to a new IOS phone from an old IOS one. Is it easy? I read some stuff about having to contact GI and then start again ?

Or is it simple? Anyone have any advice?

Make sure you’re using the same appleid. Then just start a new game and get to level 3. By then, you should have a pop up window, asking if you want to keep the local (new) game or the server (old, more advanced) one.
chose server, and that’s it
meanwhile, don’t open the old game on the old phone ever again

in general, you only have to get GI support if transferring between different platforms (and sometimes also between machines in windows10)

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Indeed - for those using Windows - you don't get the pop up - you need to contact GI support. Takes a couple of days. You will no longer have your favourite neighbours badged as such. So if you can screenshot them before changing it makes it easier for you to re-badge.

P

Top Bottom