Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trading question

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Wasn't sure where to put this, here or directly in the trading topic. But this seemed to be the right spot. I was wondering how you guys trade, as after I put my friend code on this forum I already got items I asked for (thank you!), without them being in my friend list already. But if I add a friend code here of someone I can help by sending items I have to wait before they are in my friends list. How do you guys do that? :p

My second question was about the items you send, as I can only send like 60% of the items which are in my warehouse. I wanted to send my steel frame, air conditioning, insulation, spare parts and other items, but I can't find them in the list I can choose of when sending items to my neighbors.

How does this work? =D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So to answer your first question once you enter their code, you have to wait till they accept you as a neighbor. Only once accepted you will see their name listed as a neighbor. You might see a bunch of people listed as 'username', its a system glitch that I HOPE is fixed soon.

As for the second question, you actually cannot send anything in your warehouse. Each person is assigned a list of items that they can send as gifts regardless if they have them or not. The higher your level, the more items you can send.

Hope it helps!!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hmm.. actually what you are saying, that people who aren't on your friend list are sending you gifts, it's not possible. You simply can't send gifts to people who are not on your list, and you can't send gifts to people who are on your waiting list either. Or maybe that's just in my game, who knows with all these glitches lol :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Alright, I would never have figured that out without you.. thanks XD

So does everyone randomly get items to send when they start the game and level up?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
So does everyone randomly get items to send when they start the game and level up?

Yes, everyone gets a random list. The first months that I played, my gift list was always the same. But after the last two updates everyone's gift lists changed, mostly the building items. So I expect to see that happen more often with future updates.

Top Bottom