Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 20 alliance looking for ultra active players.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sdy169
Username
A 1
We are levelling up to level 10 and looking for 2-3 rather active pilots to join our amazing alliance.
We are in top 20s and play with strategies.
If you are into support accounts or looking to have them we can guide you to flourish and progress with us.
Minimum expectations are around 100k pax per week while some of us are carrying around 400k. Tasks will not be necessary.
We have a chat group, have our own small fuel ring too.
PM me plz !

We are levelling up to level 10 and looking for 2-3 rather active pilots to join our amazing alliance.
We are in top 20s and play with strategies.
If you are into support accounts or looking to have them we can guide you to flourish and progress with us.
Minimum expectations are around 100k pax per week while some of us are carrying around 400k. Tasks will not be necessary.
We have a chat group, have our own small fuel ring too.
PM me plz !

Hi
I may be interested in joining your Alliance.
I don't know about being called active, but I regularly bring in between 110k and 125k pax each week.
My play is rather pedestrian - just snding planes - but it is dependable.
I'd like to branch out into other thing like alliance flights and space launches, so it would be good if the alliance could provide support.
For the moment, I'd be very glad to receive a friend request.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sdy169
Username
A 1
Hi
I may be interested in joining your Alliance.
I don't know about being called active, but I regularly bring in between 110k and 125k pax each week.
My play is rather pedestrian - just snding planes - but it is dependable.
I'd like to branch out into other thing like alliance flights and space launches, so it would be good if the alliance could provide support.
For the moment, I'd be very glad to receive a friend request.
Hi.
sorry for late response.
yes I would be happy to take you on board.
this week we are performing amongst top 10-15.
110-125k pax is good to join the alliance and will work on how to progress further.
are you on messenger as we mostly communicate there, have a chat group for alliance and have wider chat group for launches.
If you can send me your friends code.
Let me know when you wish to join.
Regards.

Top Bottom