Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 100 Alliance With Dedicated Players Have 1 Space Available

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
Top 100 Alliance (GoldenGlobe) has just had a place become avalable for 1 regular flyer who can carry 50000 PAX or more per week. Fed up with your current alliance going nowhere - we have 13 dedicated players who always aim to complete alliance tasks so the team achieve 50%. No pressure, you don't have to complete all tasks and you just need to fly as many passengers as you can.
Neighbour code is 20grqzand
Alliance.jpg

Since I joined the alliance for three weeks, I feel really good. My boss David Beach didn't put too much pressure on me. All the members were active pilots, and they worked hard to fly for the alliance

With the help of team members, my weekly PAX has gradually increased, from the original 30K to the current 45K, and I think it can reach above 50K in three weeks or one month.

Last edited:
Top Bottom