Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 100 Alliance - Looking to add 5th member - Spot Filled

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hello, Fellow Fliers-

@Lee Porritt and I are looking to fill one vacant spot in the Teesside Airways Alliance!

We're hoping to find someone who can fly at least 40,000-50,000 passengers per week and is at Level 60 or higher.

If interested, leave a message below or PM myself or Lee.

Happy travels!

~Kendra

Hello, Fellow Fliers-

@Lee Porritt and I are looking to fill one vacant spot in the Teesside Airways Alliance!

We're hoping to find someone who can fly at least 40,000-50,000 passengers per week and is at Level 60 or higher.

If interested, leave a message below or PM myself or Lee.

Happy travels!

~Kendra
I am currently in a non-forum alliance (only for the last 3+ weeks). It's okay, but not the best case for me as there is no way to communicate and I am only friends with the alliance owner. We have ranked in the top 150-300 since I joined which has earned me a small gift set, but I know with my passenger count and with a better team, we could be doing better. :cool:

I'm very active and play every day. I'm Level 73 and my Passenger count has been as follows: ~45K week 2/12, ~42K week 2/4, ~39K week 1/29.
I'd be interested in joining. I know Lee has messaged me earlier about joining when you had a previous opening, so just let me know. ;) Hope to hear from you soon.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I am currently in a non-forum alliance (only for the last 3+ weeks). It's okay, but not the best case for me as there is no way to communicate and I am only friends with the alliance owner. We have ranked in the top 150-300 since I joined which has earned me a small gift set, but I know with my passenger count and with a better team, we could be doing better. :cool:

I'm very active and play every day. I'm Level 73 and my Passenger count has been as follows: ~45K week 2/12, ~42K week 2/4, ~39K week 1/29.
I'd be interested in joining. I know Lee has messaged me earlier about joining when you had a previous opening, so just let me know. ;) Hope to hear from you soon.
Great! I will let Lee know. It would nice to have another woman in the group :D

@BelleAIr Any interest in a launch? My Apogee is back in 10 minutes. And I have a QL still active
I'd love to but I have another 9hrs left before my launch comes back. Thank you very much!

Actually if you wanted to do a green or blue, you could add Belle2 and I could support your launch with that account.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I'd love to but I have another 9hrs left before my launch comes back. Thank you very much!

Actually if you wanted to do a green or blue, you could add Belle2 and I could support your launch with that account.
I just added Belle2. I will put a blue on the pad in 5 minutes if you'd like to join in :)

Top Bottom