Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Token icons reversed on phone, but not tablet

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
One very minor thing I noticed with the upgrade is:

In the warehouse, under tokens, the icons (pictures) are reversed. I show "Silver Token" with a gold token picture and "Gold Token" with a silver token picture. The quantity is correct for each token, it's just the icon/picture that is reversed.

This is only happening on my Samsung Galaxy5 phone (A/C version 3.33.01). It is not happening on my Samsung3 tablet (A/C version 3.33.02).

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
The same thing is going on with both my games as well (phone and tablet). I just bought a grand hotel with 300 goldish-looking silver tokens, so it looks like it may just be a cosmetic bug and not one that actually affects the game (hopefully)...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I'm sure it's just cosmetic. It's just weird that it affects one game and not the other. Makes you wonder about how complex the coding really is. There's more to meet the eye, me thinks.

Top Bottom