Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tire, Paint and Passenger Seats

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Did anyone notice that more and more people are asking for tire, paint & seats repair items?
I wonder if GI tinkering with the drop rates for these items?

Maybe it is that people become bored with landing guest planes? I land plenty of guest planes and I have 254 paint, 65 tires and 97 seats...

And 3 days later: 256 paint, 65 tires and 96 seats....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I agree with Melanie - perhaps it is lacking of landing guest planes - but as Bali Hi says GIS might be trying to squeeze more out of us (again!!!)

Anyway I can send Paint, Aircraft tire, Passenger Seat & Altimeter

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I agree with Bali Hi.. the drop rate of repair items from guest planes is pretty seldom now..

I only have less than 20 passenger seats in my warehouse now.. I used to have about 70;
but guess what? I have more than 70 altimeters.. Thanks to Bali Hi, Sophie and tdv :D

I agree with Bali Hi.. the drop rate of repair items from guest planes is pretty seldom now..

I only have less than 20 passenger seats in my warehouse now.. I used to have about 70;
but guess what? I have more than 70 altimeters.. Thanks to Bali Hi, Sophie and tdv :D

Deidei has more altimeters than me now!:rolleyes:

Bali Hi used to have plenty of Passenger Seat too (50+), but Bali Hi is down to 17 & Bali Too is down to 4!
Now that tdv and Sophie are temporarily out of action, I am in need of someone who can send Passenger Seats. Anyone knows who can send Seats??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
For my last 4 Powerful Delta repair issues 3 were for Passenger Seats, 1 For Landing Gear. I have managed to pick up 1 Passenger Seat in this time from guest planes.o_O

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Oops, will keep sending you altimeters then.
Pls ignore the last gift!

Thank you anyway. I never ignore gifts, well maybe not all those fri@@ing Robotic Mowers people keep sending me.:( Yes I have changed my name but the GI servers must be ignoring me.
Another flight another breakdown needing a seat.o_O
My passengers must be thrashing the cabin to need these seats.:mad:
It has been over a week since I needed an Altimeter.

Top Bottom