Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tips to get more coins & passengers

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
Hi all,

Here is a tip that allows me to increase overall both coins and passengers, assuming you own specific buildings from quests.

If you managed to get the Chrysler Building you can move it around and by leaving empty space with commercial buildings placed within 2 squares you increase its coin drops by more than 10% (as for instance the Car Dealer drops an extra 4 coins on the regular 36). Overall this is like having more or less 10% more buildings!

You
can make it work the same way with the Tree of Life and the Decorations you can buy and arrange within the residential buildings.
You just need enough land :)

I realize nobody is really taking full advantage, at least among my neighbors on the windows phone platform, especially @suckerp or @JaxJaguars who have land unoccupied.

Some screen shots for illustration:

There are probably better ways to optimize the position of the buildings ... any suggestions welcome.

eva

Attachments

• Decorations(1).jpg
    Decorations(1).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 146
  • Tree(1).jpg
    Tree(1).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Chrysler(1).jpg
    Chrysler(1).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 165
Hi all,

Here is a tip that allows me to increase overall both coins and passengers, assuming you own specific buildings from quests.

If you managed to get the Chrysler Building you can move it around and by leaving empty space with commercial buildings placed within 2 squares you increase its coin drops by more than 10% (as for instance the Car Dealer drops an extra 4 coins on the regular 36). Overall this is like having more or less 10% more buildings!

You
can make it work the same way with the Tree of Life and the Decorations you can buy and arrange within the residential buildings.
You just need enough land :)

I realize nobody is really taking full advantage, at least among my neighbors on the windows phone platform, especially @suckerp or @JaxJaguars who have land unoccupied.

Some screen shots for illustration:

There are probably better ways to optimize the position of the buildings ... any suggestions welcome.

eva

I used to do this the other way around.
I kept a tree next to a 2x2 space and when a residential building was ready to produce passengers I would move it next to the tree before collecting.
This way I just needed one free 2x2 space.
In the end I got tired of constantly moving objects and I rarely needed extra passengers anyway so I just put a few trees dotted around the place.

With the Chrysler Building and commercial buildings it might be worth considering if coins are needed.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
But I actually AM doing this. You can see on the left side near where the Tree of Life is.

With the coins and Chrysler building, I only bother moving it when there are high amount of coins at one time because I collect coins so much during the day. So Research Lab, Grand Hotel, etc.

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
But I actually AM doing this. You can see on the left side near where the Tree of Life is.

With the coins and Chrysler building, I only bother moving it when there are high amount of coins at one time because I collect coins so much during the day. So Research Lab, Grand Hotel, etc.

My mistake, you are going through even more trouble than me to get more passengers... I may even follow your layout
eva

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have 1 square of bioscoop under the building, a lot less tapping (no time for that) but still a good extra profit, the other buildings are animal shop and sauna as they give good coins and are only 1x1
No moving around, to much work

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Yes, I never knew that bioskop comes from the Dutch word bioscoop meaning cinema.
I thought @flip123 was referring to a bio dome of some sort :).
In 1991 I've been on holiday in Indonesia for about 5 weeks. Of course I did not speak the language, but it was fun for a Dutchy like me to read/hear the Indonesian language with some dutch words thrown in every now and then :).

Top Bottom