Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Timer of the get-an-item-for-free video’s disrupted?

Michiel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Something strange is going on with the timer of the video’s. Once i’ve watched all 10 video’s for getting an item for free, i have to wait one day until I can watch another 10. This is how it should work, but It feels like that when i watch the first of that new set of video’s within the first 5 minutes after they have become available, the timer resets itself to 24 hours again. So only 1 video today. Does somebody know anything about this?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034849ikl
Username
dagrubb
Something strange is going on with the timer of the video’s. Once i’ve watched all 10 video’s for getting an item for free, i have to wait one day until I can watch another 10. This is how it should work, but It feels like that when i watch the first of that new set of video’s within the first 5 minutes after they have become available, the timer resets itself to 24 hours again. So only 1 video today. Does somebody know anything about this?
Same happening to me too.

You're lucky. Windows users have not seen a video in months. I sometimes get one every 3-4 days now.

You're lucky. Windows users have not seen a video in months. I sometimes get one every 3-4 days now.
I’ve got about 6 windows support games, all of those get videos with no problem , all on a home WiFi fast speed connection.

Many of the videos problems are not down just to GI, it’s also down to internet suppliers, local ( country) video agreements, ISP’s etc

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
I’ve got about 6 windows support games, all of those get videos with no problem , all on a home WiFi fast speed connection.

Many of the videos problems are not down just to GI, it’s also down to internet suppliers, local ( country) video agreements, ISP’s etc
This is quite unlikely to be true in the general case. I checked in the hidden Vungle folders for new ads and they just were not there. I have a very fast internet connection and industrial wifi. I also used a VPN to bounce around the globe looking for regions that were getting any quantity of ads. Nothing provided a dependable stream of an adequate number of ads.

I bought an iPad, moved my Windows game over to it, and never looked back.

Top Bottom