Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time zone changes.

I noticed this when I was flying eastbound last week and confirmed it again this Friday.....

I was on the West Coast, turned on Airplane mode, and flew east. Before we landed I started some multi-hour flights. Also, some of my buildings had a few hours of time left befor the next passenger/coins were going to be given up.

Upon landing, I reconnected to the network. I went into another app and when I was done with that, I went back into AC. The game thought 3 hours had passed. Flights finished, passengers and coins were available.

I have noticed this doesn't happen when I travel west.i don't know if it has to do with the game reloading after I reset to the new time zone or not. I also haven't messed with manual time zone settings manually (It tends to play havoc with my appointments). Don't know if this helps anyone unless they travel a lot.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yes this works as designed as AC is tied to yur phone time system.
Of course this alowed some people to "cheat" the system and became "Time Travellers" where they shuffled forward and backwards by days, getting lots of coins and passengers from Water Parks and Tower Buildings.
GI caught onto this and suspended visiting/gifting privledges with a message about time travellers are not allowed.
When I travelled I was worried that this would unjustifiably tag me as a time traveller but I went forward and backwards across 3 time zones in a weekend without any issues.

Top Bottom