Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Time to Rock help

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
  4. Windows PC
I am trying to Manually speed up a flight to Caracas. and Manually speed up a flight to Ibiza

I have tried to speed up using Flight speed up mode and Speed up using fuel and it's not working.

Can anyone tell me who to complete this two task

Thanks

I am trying to Manually speed up a flight to Caracas. and Manually speed up a flight to Ibiza

I have tried to speed up using Flight speed up mode and Speed up using fuel and it's not working.

Thanks
I tried use speed fuel but doesn't work and still i dont know how.

Thanks
Use the flight control yoke button instead of the fuel button within flight status to launch mini-game where actually fly the aircraft to "manually" speed up by flying through rings and achieving acceleration rewards.

See this thread for more info:
Thread 'New mini game' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/new-mini-game.46390/

Top Bottom