Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time to Complete Buildings

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,

This is a little strange and I am sure I have seen something about it here before. I have just completed my Terminal Level 6 and when I bought it, it said it would take 96 Hours (i.e.4 days) to complete. The clock started counting down normally but the next morning I thought that more time had elapsed on the timer than should have. The same thing happened again the next day. In the end the building was completed in less than 72 Hours. I don't remember doing anything to make the clock speed up, but if I could identify what it was that made this happen it would be useful info.
Has anyone else seen this happen and can they identify what it was that made it happen, or is it just a randomly lucky thing?

Thanks

Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
It seems to be happening across the whole game for me. My buildings that take 4 hours have taken around 2 hours this morning. My fuel station that should've taken an hour took less than 30 minutes. It's all strange, but good. Now I just need my planes to speed up!

Top Bottom