Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 29th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
I am thanks. Funny is last night I realized I needed to update my signature, but got distracted. Just updated my signature.

My Uncle Mans Phone game still shows you as waiting though.
@Uncle Mans - That's really strange, I have both your games as neighbours and have been sending to both... Not sure what could have happened with your phone game? Oh well, I will just keep sending to your main game.

something came through the other day, saw bali131 in one of my games the other day

Today, I opened Bali131 and received a random neighbour request, and a gift from @Hotdog.
However when I tried sending gifts to Bali Hi & Bali2, I did not get anything in those games.

Today I sent out:
Please let me know if you received anything....especially if your are an iOS user.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Vialino: thanks for the Passengers, Robot Tester and Paint to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Assembly Robot to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Southerplaya: thanks for the Passengers, Assembly Robot to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Assembly Robot to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Ne2 game.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@javi: thanks for the Passengers and Assembly Robot to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers, sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi, I don't know what i have for level 7 to 10, so please let me know....

@LAX, hit sent back on the metal arch detector to TMP, please let me know what you received so I can put it in my signature.
@Gt city, can you ask what gogius got when I hit sent back on his demodulator?
@One Bad Day, what did flyerduck receive on his Motion sensor?
@M22, what did m23 get back on the airline route map?
@Nina, I hit sent back on your stitcher, what did you get?
@Happy Helen, hit sent back on your Energy saving lamp. What did HH2 get?
@flip123

I got a printer, so that's me sorted for printers!
I sent my iPad game lamps and I get back hand dryers which is perfect!

Anyone else needs any level 10 stuff am happy to return

Today, I opened Bali131 and received a random neighbour request, and a gift from @Hotdog.
However when I tried sending gifts to Bali Hi & Bali2, I did not get anything in those games.

Today I sent out:
Please let me know if you received anything....especially if your are an iOS user.

@Bali Hi
Nothing received from Bali131 just yet. (Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom