Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Those annoying pop ups!

5 - 7 green cash :) that was a nice way to throw all your money over the windows, faithtear
faithtear

yes, it is.
That's why I'm very fascinated when make a visit to neighbor that have complete the rabbit mission. :D

I have just found out another uses for hardware restart of phone during game.
if you wait few hours for plains to return and they bring nothing interesting you just needed, and this can be sometime very annoying.
try this
after plains returned and clicked them you do not get what you want do hardware restart and start game again. if you do it before game saves plain will be landing again.
you shoud be able to do it for few times if neccessery :)
restarting phone and game is quicker than waiting another few hours for next flights to complete

Is this method will affect (or worst, damage) your device?
for a quicker method for hardware reset, I think, release the battery will give you instant-kill for the device. And I can sure, releasing battery so often will affect your device. :D

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It happened to me in the beginning when I started playing. I actually spent some green cash on the business class bonus, and later on found out that I had two of them, plus the coin bonus. I later on realized that it happened because of the pop-up, sometimes it goes so fast, you don't even notice you tapped it! Since I spent all my green cash (not knowing it is so hard to get), I wasn't able to get a repair slot for my repair base and all my planes kept breaking.. I then removed the game and started over. *sigh*

Top Bottom