Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

THIS MAY APPLY TO OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS DOING LAUNCHES ALSO

D

Deleted member 5399

One thing I've noticed lately, although not every time is when landing shuttles or picking up capsules.
When you click on the shuttle at the end of the runway or the capsule, the reward boxes pop out of the object, but when you click on the tab to open them, they aren't there.
I landed after I tallied up my collections for launch boxes, and they are intact, but again the rewards boxes aren't.
Going to try and get screenshot of a launch return prior to the boxes coming out and after I supposedly collected the capsule or shuttle and then the rewards window, so i can send a ticket.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
One thing I've noticed lately, although not every time is when landing shuttles or picking up capsules.
When you click on the shuttle at the end of the runway or the capsule, the reward boxes pop out of the object, but when you click on the tab to open them, they aren't there.
I landed after I tallied up my collections for launch boxes, and they are intact, but again the rewards boxes aren't.
Going to try and get screenshot of a launch return prior to the boxes coming out and after I supposedly collected the capsule or shuttle and then the rewards window, so i can send a ticket.
Yes, please, send a ticket (y)
I will check, how it will go with my Blue landing capsule and reward.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk

I have had the same problem several times on red launch after the Level 70 update, But not after the 4.7.10 update on iOS.

I though I had noticed that a couple of times, and figured it was just me and my bad memory. :confused::confused::confused: (Did I already open it or not?) In a red launch now - will pay special attention when I land.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@crescent moon @KenDuckySmith Doh, my blue lander was back, and i did picture of silver chects only. I got one additional chest with map, but i got gold chest as reward. Lol, i do not know if stock of my gold chests got +1 or not.... ok, will be more carefull next time :D :blackeye:

D

Deleted member 5399

@crescent moon @Gt city and others
Is that what they call, the over-sight committee? Oh wait I forgot. GI doesn't over-see the game and it's flaws before they occur. They wait until all breaks loose and then make a mad scramble to fix it.
I'm not glad it's happening to others, but glad it's not just me :confused::wacky: losing my mind.

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm waiting on shuttle to land and see if it happens. I'm going to take screen shot before just in case.

D

Deleted member 5399

It didn't do it that time. I got launch reward chest, however I had to click several times on the captains cap, and saw several flashes of warning of lost internet connection, although network on my end was intact.
I saw those flashes a few times before when I got shorted the reward box.
Some things are impossible to catch unless I set up tablet and do a video capture, however how would one send a video file to GI? Is it even possible?

Top Bottom