Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This how a space flight hijacker looks like

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I've started a green space launch. Put 896 points, which should be clear enough that I'm at the captain seat of my own flight.

Then, come that rude hijacker "Michael", put 904 points, and hijacked the captain seat.

C9E3A1DD-9046-4458-96CC-6467A483B03B.png

Of course I've kicked him out of my neighbors list.
So should you.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I've started a green space launch. Put 896 points, which should be clear enough that I'm at the captain seat of my own flight.

Then, come that rude hijacker "Michael", put 904 points, and hijacked the captain seat.

View attachment 32751

Of course I've kicked him out of my neighbors list.
So should you.

When you have a moment, you could read through the following user guide, if you have not done so already. The user guide will help to put an end to such behaviour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
When you have a moment, you could read through the following user guide, if you have not done so already. The user guide will help to put an end to such behaviour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi,

I am aware of this guide.

BUT, the vast majority of my neighbours are respecting me as I respect them, and never hijacking a flight.
I don't want to be hijacked by my neighbours, so I've kicked him out, and warn everybody here, to kick him as well, so he'll better understand the rules of mutual respect.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi,

I am aware of this guide.

BUT, the vast majority of my neighbours are respecting me as I respect them, and never hijacking a flight.
I don't want to be hijacked by my neighbours, so I've kicked him out, and warn everybody here, to kick him as well, so he'll better understand the rules of mutual respect.

You have done the right thing to remove him and all whose who behave in this manner. As long as all your neighbours are also forum members, they will follow the rules. Hopefully this unpleasant experience will be the last time it happens. I wish you well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
You have done the right thing to remove him and all whose who behave in this manner. As long as all your neighbours are also forum members, they will follow the rules. Hopefully this unpleasant experience will be the last time it happens. I wish you well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank for your support and everything :)

Top Bottom