Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Things i learned today

Device
  1. Android
File under things I learned today:
A helicopter, in search of a necessary item is immune to breakdowns. But when a helicopter doesn't have the necessary destination for said necessary item, it breaks down right away.

To wit: to get a part to repair goldfinch helicopters, it is necessary for goldfinc helicopters to go to Denali (first off, item a is necessary to find a part to fix item a? Good thinking guys. gooood thinking.) As soon as a helicopter no longer has Denali as a destnation, it breaks down.
I had a couple helicopters going to denali. After a couple hundred or so trips (fruitless I might add) I accidentally sent one elsewhere. As soon as it got back, it broke. Now I've only got one.
Frustrated? Yeah, a mite. Hah! If you don't read sarcasm, this is one instance.

Question: how often does something (airplane, helicopter, whatever) bring back a 'very seldom' part?
Can someone increase drops by helicopter?

File under things I learned today:
A helicopter, in search of a necessary item is immune to breakdowns. But when a helicopter doesn't have the necessary destination for said necessary item, it breaks down right away.

To wit: to get a part to repair goldfinch helicopters, it is necessary for goldfinc helicopters to go to Denali (first off, item a is necessary to find a part to fix item a? Good thinking guys. gooood thinking.) As soon as a helicopter no longer has Denali as a destnation, it breaks down.
I had a couple helicopters going to denali. After a couple hundred or so trips (fruitless I might add) I accidentally sent one elsewhere. As soon as it got back, it broke. Now I've only got one.
Frustrated? Yeah, a mite. Hah! If you don't read sarcasm, this is one instance.

Question: how often does something (airplane, helicopter, whatever) bring back a 'very seldom' part?
Can someone increase drops by helicopter?
If I am the sales director or marketing team member of GI, the first reaction is to sell the helicopter maintenance box that needs green, and the parts are randomly obtained:sneaky:

Top Bottom