Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

There seems to be limits to the number of ads you can watch...does anybody know if/how they are divided?

So I know there's a limit to the number of ads you can watch per day. What I want to understand is, are they divided up into how many you can watch for a certain category?

Items needed for flights (maps, landing lamps, etc.)
Items needed for buildings (ATM machine, headset, etc.)
Items needed for event collections around the city (currently a Geiger Counter for the UFO Debris)
Speed up flight by 30%
Flight acceleration (instead of using Fuel Catalyst)
6th item at neighbor city

I'm sure there are other things you can watch ads for, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I saw the number 10 thrown around here somewhere - is that ten total ads per day?
If I use them all on neighbor city taps, do I not have any left for Geiger Counters in my city?
If I speed up too many flights, can I not watch an ad for a building item?

Thanks!

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
I think this is the current setup:

Items needed for flights/buildings/event entities (all items come from same ad category) 10 @ 5min timer
Speed up commercial buildings 10 @ 5min timer
Speed up residential buildings 10 @ 5min timer
Speed up flight by 30% 5 with no timer
Flight acceleration (instead of using Fuel Catalyst) large amount with no timer
6th item at neighbor city one for each neighbour, no timer
Speeding up factory production (like Flight Catering) 3-5 (not certain) with 3h timer

They seem to be independent, finishing one category up does not affect another.

Top Bottom