Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Supernovas Looking For 2 Recruits

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Attention All Enthusiastic Fliers!

The upcoming Supernovas Alliance will increase our level this weekend, and with that, two more spots will open up in our squad. We are looking for enthusiastic fliers that can put up impressive pax numbers every week without cheating or doing anything deceptive. Here are the prerequisites before applying:

1) Must be capable of consistently flying at least 50k pax a week. We are trying to break the top 50 consistently, so we need each member to fly enough pax.

2) Not required to do a task, but at least one task each week is appreciated to contribute to our growth

3) Participate in our chat. We rely on communication to benefit everyone.

If you are interested, send me a personal message and we can have a discussion to see if we are the right fit for each other. Are you the next Nova?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
Hi, would like to join in your alliance,i am currently using my second account.please add me to your Alliance and add me as your friend too
Code :033p8ihtz

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi, would like to join in your alliance,i am currently using my second account.please add me to your Alliance and add me as your friend too
Code :033p8ihtz
We are looking for someone who can fly 50K pax a week....would you be able to reach those numbers?

Hello!

I am very interrested. 271 stars, level 68.

I don't know if I am doing 50k pax per week .i think I am not far, but don't know where I can find this information. I don't think I can have the information^^
Unfortunately, it is not possible to see this information if you are not in an alliance. If you are level 68 and are flying a couple giants, jumbos, or falcons, you are probably there or very close. Send a message to @Navigata07 he will be the one to add you to the alliance if you think you are up for the task.

Taz424

500+ Star Club
Unfortunately, it is not possible to see this information if you are not in an alliance. If you are level 68 and are flying a couple giants, jumbos, or falcons, you are probably there or very close. Send a message to @Navigata07 he will be the one to add you to the alliance if you think you are up for the task.

Great, thanks!

I am doing this right now :)

Top Bottom