Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The rocket has landed :-D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0gbqxm
Username
danteslaw
So hereby a landing report after 24 hours of waitinggggggg

i found this in my grass :)
2ic2slf.jpg

And i got this reward :)
14ak5rb.jpg

So indeed you get stuff to complete the A Space Odyssey collection!
Hi can u add me to your friends list or is it ok if i add u? 0gbqxm. my rocket is 1/2 way fueled and ready to go but not sure how i get it to 100% ready and lift off

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom

You finished your launch, did you finish the mission now? Beceause that is the objective in this mission.

Or do you have to complete the Odyssey collection?

The mission goal is to launch the spaceship into space, so after you do that the mission is coplete.
The Odyssey collection is bonus. (but i think you have only 12 days to complete, i'm not sure)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
The mission goal is to launch the spaceship into space, so after you do that the mission is coplete.
The Odyssey collection is bonus. (but i think you have only 12 days to complete, i'm not sure)

I dont think that the Odyssey collection is going away... its staying and every time you complete it you get that Alien building...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
I dont think that the Odyssey collection is going away... its staying and every time you complete it you get that Alien building...
I know, but after 12 days you wont be able to launch any spaceships so ... (but it is only a theory, i hope i'm wrong because i like to launch spaceships :D)

Top Bottom