Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Progress Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I only have one catering facility - should I build another one or two? I'll be moving solely to powerful deltas and jumbo jets eventually. I only need to finish 3 stars for Moscow, New York, Paris and Seoul.

That depends Lee, do you ever run out of meals? Seems like some people are getting enough to get them through the day from neighbor gifts.

Me, I'm at 6 and will get one or two more, then focus on the final Control Tower.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I've been saving up for land expansion 6, 150.000 coins.. Been working on that for about two weeks now. (I did spend some cash here and there in between). I really need the extra land for residential buildings, since I'm always short on passengers :-( I have 3 jets and 2 turboprops at the moment and I can usually fill up about 3 planes at once. I saw that the Delta requires 160 passengers, so that's really going to be a problem!

So land expansion first, then residential buildings, then terminal upgrade!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Dee, the Manor and House with a Pool are the best I feel for getting passengers. Both amount to 36 per hour (like the Stone Castle if you happen to have extra cash). Just my thoughts...

just got another section of land and stuck some manor's on it as get best passengers/hr back with them

just got a small mission to do with the hotel and didnt have 1 before when the other big hotel mission was on as started the game half way through that

now i need some dnd signs and bracelets but gather nobody can send them anymore?

I can only send disposable shampoo!

Now that all these destinations have opened up, I need to build a hangar and buy a jumbo jet - and most importantly, expand for new passengers!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Ditto! Wasn't planning on getting a jumbo until I finished all of the stars for the white deltas but maybe I'll rethink that and start getting some flights to Germany, Mexico, and Hawaii.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Dee, the Manor and House with a Pool are the best I feel for getting passengers. Both amount to 36 per hour (like the Stone Castle if you happen to have extra cash). Just my thoughts...

Yes I was already planning on plonking these down ;-) Land is purchased, first house is built. Now filling up the rest of the land, and then saving coins for the terminal upgrade.

Okay, so here's an interesting dilemma.

I have around 2.7 million in coins. But what's the point when I need green cash to buy land, upgrade buildings (with the new items I am short of), buy additional passengers or fuel? My control tower, terminal and repair base are fully upgraded. The town hall is being upgraded to level 6 as I type. I have two level 5 runways. I have built about 7 flight catering facilities. I can buy houses and buildings ad infinitum BUT I don't have the land for it.

The inconvertible coin bonus got me 7 million (and counting) in coins, but they are useless because everything take green dollars. However, that same trick works with the Bottomless Barrel (sitting on 18720 gallons of oil) and Matryoshka Doll (have the ability to fill 13464 passengers, but will never be able to do that because of use throughout the day). You have to use green dollars, but it is worth ever cent of it.

Also, when using these bonuses, do not restart the game so even if the time runs out, they will still be activated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
The inconvertible coin bonus got me 7 million (and counting) in coins, but they are useless because everything take green dollars. However, that same trick works with the Bottomless Barrel (sitting on 18720 gallons of oil) and Matryoshka Doll (have the ability to fill 13464 passengers, but will never be able to do that because of use throughout the day). You have to use green dollars, but it is worth ever cent of it.

Also, when using these bonuses, do not restart the game so even if the time runs out, they will still be activated.

*eyes wide open* *jaw-dropping*..

O.. I should've had the incovertible coins when I was on level 15 or so..

Thanks for the heads up - I'll try it out this weekend. Also my game started becoming very slow and lagging after the first hour or so.

And yes, the coins are completely useless.

The lag is frustrating, but it is worth it. I havent restarted this game in over five days, so it is lagging like crazy.
But with the coin/oil/passenger thingie I got going on right now when I need special items, I just repeatedly send planes and speed then up and they ALWAYS drop a full load of goodies. I know the game will reset or my tablet will reset and I will lose all these abilities, but it has definitely made the game better for me. :D
The crazy thing is that I may even spend some money when the 3x sale comes around just to expand my airport since I have all this freaken useless money now..... :-/

Also, if you do this trick, its a good way to complete collections because the planes always drop (make sure you get the dice and that glass thingie). Find out what collection pieces are on what flight and 9 times out of 10, it will come to you.

The lag is frustrating, but it is worth it. I havent restarted this game in over five days, so it is lagging like crazy.
But with the coin/oil/passenger thingie I got going on right now when I need special items, I just repeatedly send planes and speed then up and they ALWAYS drop a full load of goodies. I know the game will reset or my tablet will reset and I will lose all these abilities, but it has definitely made the game better for me. :D
The crazy thing is that I may even spend some money when the 3x sale comes around just to expand my airport since I have all this freaken useless money now..... :-/

Why would the game or your tablet reset everything? I have quit the game and returned many times on my cell phone and no issues - same amount of coins as always.

Also, if you do this trick, its a good way to complete collections because the planes always drop (make sure you get the dice and that glass thingie). Find out what collection pieces are on what flight and 9 times out of 10, it will come to you.

The golden dice or just regular dice? Also, the glass telescope thingie?

Top Bottom