Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android The Phantom Menace - 12th April (V1.91 & V1.92)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Suresh - as Bali Hi said - but also after you have completed all the required items for the Prometheus spaceship - you have to do a launch from LP1 1st - wait for it to return then you can launch from LP2 - hence the reason not too wait till almost the last day to complete the promo - as the LP1 lander takes 24hrs to return then you have to launch LP2 spaceship...
Hi tdv, so I understand correctly, during the total quest (small quests) do you need 1 or 2 level 1 launches before I can launch a level 2 launch?
So I have launched ones so I can fly for the consoles. Do I need a second level 1 launch before I can do the level 2 launch? I hope not....

S

Sorumbas

Hi flip123. During the promotion u will receive a quest that will ask u to make a research. To complete the quest u need to perform a launch from LP1. After this u don´t need to perform a launch from LP1 anymore, although is possible.

After the launch u will receive some mini quests, until you receive the quest "We have the technology". In this quest the MCC2 items will be unlocked, and u can get them from flights to Canary islands, Nice, Shanghai and Berlin.

After completing the MCC2 u will receive some other mini quests, until u finally receive the quest to perform the launch of Prometheus in LP2. After the launch u will finish the promotion getting the Astronaut Academy. Although the promotion is finished, u will still receiving quests regarding the Prometheus. I hope that helps ;)

tdv. First of all, thanks for the guide:).
I would like to ask u if u r planning to add also what we get from the drops of the launch like you did in "Per aspera ad astra"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv. First of all, thanks for the guide:).
I would like to ask u if u r planning to add also what we get from the drops of the launch like you did in "Per aspera ad astra"

You are welcome... Glad it is usefull - I will post the rewards of the lander capsule - currently I only screen shots of Gold (as all of mine have been solo missions)

Device
  1. Android
BrakeTown, the key is to "land" as many planes as possible while the Spy Glass is active (6 hours).

I use a lot of fuel to speed up the planes and also other bonus items (weather vane to speed up flights, family ticket for more passengers, secret faucet for more fuel, etc.).

It only counts if the plane lands while the Spy Glass is active (once the timer expires, it will no longer count towards any planes in flight).

good luck,

jimmy21

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - I see you already have multiple Space Travel Monuments. Does it give anything else aside from drops? Like does it increase passengers or anything else?

Top Bottom