Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Peacekeepers Alliance is looking for new members.

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hi Pilots,

We are in search of Active long-term Players. We are Level 6 alliance (normally ranking around 500-600 and always complete 50% alliance tasks).

Our criteria is simple.
➡ Active Player
➡ Complete atleast 2 tasks per week.
➡ Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

Alliance group link: https://www.airportcitygame.com/group/the-peacekeepers.56/info

An alliance is as good as it's members. We like to learn from each other and grow together. If you want to join us then please reply to this thread or PM me.

Regards

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Hi Pilots,

We are in search of Active long-term Players. We are Level 6 alliance (normally ranking around 500-600 and always complete 50% alliance tasks).

Our criteria is simple.
➡ Active Player
➡ Complete atleast 2 tasks per week.
➡ Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

Alliance group link: https://www.airportcitygame.com/group/the-peacekeepers.56/info

An alliance is as good as it's members. We like to learn from each other and grow together. If you want to join us then please reply to this thread or PM me.

Regards
I’m interested in joining your alliance. My alliance has stopped doing their share of flights to get 50% and I need a new alliance that stays more active. I’m a lev 60, very active player. If there are spots still open, and the alliance is active and reliable, please send me an invite.

Thank you 🙏

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
I’m interested in joining your alliance. My alliance has stopped doing their share of flights to get 50% and I need a new alliance that stays more active. I’m a lev 60, very active player. If there are spots still open, and the alliance is active and reliable, please send me an invite.

Thank you 🙏
Hi, @Josh Lastly Thanks for your interest. We would be happy to have you in our team. As mentioned earlier we always complete 50%. We recently lost 3 of our members and searching for Active Players. I am sure with your inclusion the alliance will grow stronger. Let me know after leaving your current alliance. I would be able to send the invite after that.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Hi, @Josh Lastly Thanks for your interest. We would be happy to have you in our team. As mentioned earlier we always complete 50%. We recently lost 3 of our members and searching for Active Players. I am sure with your inclusion the alliance will grow stronger. Let me know after leaving your current alliance. I would be able to send the invite after that.
I can leave them now.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Sent a request to join

Top Bottom