Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android The New Event Heaven Festival

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Hello all,

I play the game every 2 or 3 hours. tonight the game did an update. Ah nice, a new event.
After a view minutes, i could see the total gamescore.

Please can someone tell how it is possible that someone has within maybe 3 hours allready 16000 points.
My last event ended on wednesday and the new one was starting today around 14.00u EU-time.

See the attachment

The first oppertinity the see the score i had 195 points

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-200329_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-200329_Airport City.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Event already started on Thursday afternoon for everyone on iOS, Android + Windows, so quite easy to get already a lot of points and just join then into a league today.
Why did mine start today and ended the last one wednesday?
I really play a lot this game and today started the download for the new event.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Why did mine start today and ended the last one wednesday?
I really play a lot this game and today started the download for the new event.
If you haven't downloaded the update immediately, you don't get the event. I have a support game that only downloaded automatically today even though I'm in daily.

May I suggest that you put a watch with email notification on this channel so you get emailed when updates are available? https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-announcements.10/

Top Bottom