Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The future of Airport City?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
During the last weeks I was thinking what I will do after I completed all the major buildings, projects etc.

And while I still have to fly to many destinations to 3 Star them and collect stuff etc, I can already feel a kind of emptiness as there are no more runways, terminals, towers, hangars etc. for me to reach. :(

My question is now what GI has to do to keep us interested, to keep us playing? I am not talking about 3 day or week long missions. But to improve the game vertically. Not only adding new destinations, bigger planes etc. Fuel wise and time wise we reached the top, I don't think there is much to be added and still keep me interested.

My idea would be to introduce a 'Concorde' kinda plane. Not too many passengers, rather short flight time (Maybe even to same already existing destinations but in shorter time with less passengers) Maybe with a special Repair base, or runway. Not as a new Level but as a add on.

What you guys think? How to improve the gameplay for the long run?

PS: NO, neither a strip club nor a nude beach will add any value to the game. You know who I talk to, right? :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Personally melanie I think this game will be hitting the limits inherent in the platform (smart phones).
This game can be so much better in PC but we are not there.
To keep my interest, well getting the stars, all the buildings and the special challenges have kept me going but I I seem to have enough coins with the only upgrade to do is the Town Hall, and I do not need nor like the look of the higher level ones.
I have started to reduce this addiction, I was tempted to buy more at the 300% the other weekend but I stopped as I thought I am near the end of this game:( , but this has given me more time on this site and back to my lap top.:D
Oh does this question refer to your signature? If so buy more land as you still can use coins for that. Once you get to Block 11 only 20 greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Last time i was crased, and had to wait some time for GI to restore my airport, i promised myself a goal.
Send a jumbo to each jumbodestination, and one skycaptain completed. After that, i would sell all planes exept one, then i will visit my airport once a day, and get (annother) life.

After i reached level 35, and not get grenies, and fuel, reguarly the game are stalling. It's not fun, like it was......maybee i start all over again!!??

Henrik

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm with you Melanie. Based on my calculations I should have all flights 3-starred sometime early November, after that maybe I try to complete as many of the collections as I can, but I'll still play. Did you ever read the thread with the questions the players gave to GI about the game?

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/airport-city-developers-answer-your-questions.884/

Those answers are what drive me to continue, new levels, new destinations, new planes, new land, and maybe new buildings (I'm still holding out for my bank idea)!!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I don't understand why they are waiting so long to add new levels, there are players who have been at level 35 for months now. They should've anticipated this a long time ago.

I've been playing this game for 6 months now, been at level 35 for two months I think. I've upgraded almost everything (except the townhall - no priority, and the last tower upgrade - no room for an extra hangar anyway). I'm still quite far away from getting all the stars for the current destinations and completing all of the collections but I'm okay with that. I don't feel like I've run out of stuff to do. I just send off some planes every day, collect some coins and passengers, visit my neighbours, send out some gifts and I'm still not bored with it. What I like about this game is that I don't feel like I play because I 'have' to. I played Rule the Kingdom for a bit and when I realized I really was just entering the game because I had to collect coins and food, I deleted it from my tablet. I play AC mostly every day, sometimes I only have 5 minutes, but that's okay too. Just send off some flights and collect from my buildings and off to real life ;-)

Top Bottom