Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 🕊️ Peacekeepers Alliance - Search Complete

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

UPDATE: SEARCH COMPLETE

We are in search of Two Active long-term Players for our Level 7 alliance "The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:

🕊️Required to complete 2 tasks per week for achieving 50% bonus.

🕊️Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

We value 50% -First Class Alliance Bonus, the most; and consistently achieve it each & every week :)

If you are interested or have any query, please reply here or send me a PM. If you are sending a request directly, then do let me know here. We don't accept non-forum members.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

We are in search of Three Active long-term Players for our Level 7 alliance "The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:

🕊️Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

We value 50% -First Class Alliance Bonus, the most; and consistently achieve it each & every week :)

If you are interested or have any query, please reply here or send me a PM. If you are sending a request directly, then do let me know here. We don't accept non-forum members.

Thanks & Regards
Hi would like to join your alliance play every day my friend code is 036bIckhp.

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

We are in search of Two Active long-term Players for our Level 7 alliance "The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:

Thanks & Regards
Did you already fill the alliance? I have two games at present. One is 179 stars the other 58. Both active everyday. Respond if u need FC.

Top Bottom