Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Taking a step back from trading

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
Hey everyone, I hope it's ok to post ir here since the subject is the same to several forum members. If you're one of my trading partners, you may have noticed a couple of missing gifts from me lately. That's because my work schedule has changed and I'm not able to play daily anymore. For that reason I will not be trading daily gifts for now since I can't commit to returning them. I wanna thank you all for helping me improve my game this past year. Some with just the gifts, other also here on the forum and past alliance friends. I wish you all the best and if I ever find the time again to trade I'll make sure to post here on the forum. =)

@Anton01 @cobra @exwhy @Gt city @Madge59230 @Quagmire @Wired Parrott @13Black
If I haven't tagged you is either because I already informed you by other means or I'm not sure about your forum name. lol Anyway, thank you! <3

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Hey everyone, I hope it's ok to post ir here since the subject is the same to several forum members. If you're one of my trading partners, you may have noticed a couple of missing gifts from me lately. That's because my work schedule has changed and I'm not able to play daily anymore. For that reason I will not be trading daily gifts for now since I can't commit to returning them. I wanna thank you all for helping me improve my game this past year. Some with just the gifts, other also here on the forum and past alliance friends. I wish you all the best and if I ever find the time again to trade I'll make sure to post here on the forum. =)

If I haven't tagged you is either because I already informed you by other means or I'm not sure about your forum name. lol Anyway, thank you! <3

No worries, all the best with your work :)

Top Bottom