Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Taking a challenge?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Just calculated a little on the "The spring has come" challenge.

I am convinced that theese challenges are made only to cheat people to go to the bank and buy greenies for real cash, to complete the challenge. Off course you get a "special building" at the end, but otherwise, i don't think a challenge are something to chase.
Normally we have 14 days to complete a challenge. In this case you need to get 3 items 3 times. That makes a total income over 14 days at 2700 coins and 1260 exp.
If you instead build 1 sports bar, and collect 2 times every day, you make 3528 coins. And if you fly once a day to a destination higher than Canary Islands you make the same exp.

I did not calculate what income you missed, by picking flowers and butterflyes, at your neighbors, instead off picking money, or passengers to make more flights.

So, the challenge should only be taken to get the special building, not to improve your airport.

Challenge me on this. ;):)

Have a nice weekend.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I play this game now for several months. If there was a challenge I did my best to reach the goals, just one time (when I became a member of this forum) I've reached the challenge (Valentine). So my first conclusion is you cannot reach the goals without many neighbours.

This time ('Spring') I decided not to go for the challenge but take my advantage for clicking buildings from the neighbours to get items for treadmill, for launching
And I have to say: I like it so much, because without a challenge the chance to get items from buildings for the treadmill is very low, now it gives me enough every time!

When I read your calculation Metrohenrik and when I read all this desperate posts about collections nets and butterflies, I'm glad I've made my decision. One building as a reward is not much, it gives not many coins. And the stress for reach the goal, pffff, no this time no challenge for me.
This challenge is boring, I remember the challenge of the winter, thats the challenge I like it, but yeah thats me :p

PS Excuse if my English is not so good, sometimes I want to say much but the language is an obstacle... (n)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
The +20 population is also handy that you get when you place the reward buildings... for the rest it looks nice in my city all these special buildings :)

Its in my opinion and experience not really difficult to finish all missions.... I never had real problems finishing the missions. The only problem im encountering more and more is that is getting difficult to get all the stars!! Thats really eating a lot of time. :confused:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I think the game (or any game for that matter) is designed so that the developers/company can make money. Otherwise, there is no point in them making it. They have to eat, pay bills and pay people, too. And companies exist to make money. Trust me, sometimes I am thinking those flight drops are not random. I mean, how can I fly 300 times to Rio and only get 8 drops??? Grrrr:mad:

I am also frustrated sometimes because it is so difficult without greenies but challenge is the point of every game as well. If we can solve, finish the game so easy, if it is not challenging, we become unsatisfied as well.

I think the problem is in creating the balance. Really, the only motivation for me to finish a challenge is so that I can get that unique building. I am not sure about improving my airport. :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Normally we have 14 days to complete a challenge. In this case you need to get 3 items 3 times. That makes a total income over 14 days at 2700 coins and 1260 exp.
If you instead build 1 sports bar, and collect 2 times every day, you make 3528 coins. And if you fly once a day to a destination higher than Canary Islands you make the same exp.

Challenge me on this. ;):)

Aren't you mixing up two different things? In the first case you are completing collections that give you EXTRA coins and experience. This does not include the coins or experience you get (in most missions) for flying to these destinations collecting the needed objects. I would even argue you make more coins during missions as you are starting up your game just some more frequently to get that one extra plain in the air for the star or collection!

Then you argue the sports bar collects more coins.. yes, but than what? Yes, the EXTRA coins and experience you get for being succesful in the mission.

I agree that these missions are there to get more money out of the players, but I don't think these calculations are their drive behind it :p Also, are there really people that visit neighbours to get 25 coins? LOL visit friends for collections or fuel, the rest is neglectible.

Anyway I'm pretty tired so I could be interpreting your post wrong. But is this what you meant?

Top Bottom