Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Take a flight to Southampton

IMG_4887.png

I have taken 20 flights to Southampton today.

Anyone else seeing this bug?

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Ive just had a single flight to Salisbury for Task 2, completed it - and it wont register.

Edit : I have just managed to clear this flight by using a different method. Once the flight was in I went to the flight list and displayed Active Flights, then clicked on that flight. Try that @Tim Shutters .

Last edited:
Ive just had a single flight to Salisbury for Task 2, completed it - and it wont register.

Edit : I have just managed to clear this flight by using a different method. Once the flight was in I went to the flight list and displayed Active Flights, then clicked on that flight. Try that @Tim Shutters .
Did not work for me. I waited until the completed flight was at the gate, then Active Flights, then Complete, didn’t work. :-/

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Their response is.... nvm. Just out of curiosity to maybe nail down this problem - did you get an update just before the event started? Or to be exact 2 updates? It was in 1 instance, but it did show to me while it was updating that it was downloading "1 out of 2" and "2 out of 2". I'm on Android, so IDK if it's the same in iOS.

Sidenote: Also I started reading this thread and my game crashed. And it reloaded earlier save and goddamn, I lost almost 20 minutes of time and fuel etc.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Just wait until you've woken only to discover lost progress from prior night 😭
I can imagine. And to think I picked up that game, because I thought I was going to spend couple of weeks/months on psychotherapy for my severe anxiety and panic attacks. And I'm addicted to being on the internet. Also such places are boring, so I thought I'd pick a game that isn't some... nuisance.
Level 5 planes constantly blocking on tarmac and a lot of other bugs are annoying, but usually not soul shattering.

I can imagine. And to think I picked up that game, because I thought I was going to spend couple of weeks/months on psychotherapy for my severe anxiety and panic attacks. And I'm addicted to being on the internet. Also such places are boring, so I thought I'd pick a game that isn't some... nuisance.
Level 5 planes constantly blocking on tarmac and a lot of other bugs are annoying, but usually not soul shattering.
Visiting Madlen (or restarting) will reset stuck planes. Just realize Game Insight (GI), the creator\developer, doesn't take (supporting\developing\enhancing) this game seriously, and hasn't, so best to not either. 🦉

Last edited:

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Visiting Madlen (or restarting) will reset stuck planes. Just realize Game Insight (GI), the creator\developer, doesn't take (supporting) this game seriously, and hasn't, so best to not either. 🦉
Yeah, I noticed that planes that aren't parked disappear then. It is useful if you just had 8 or 9 guest planes and they have to fly out. Pop to neighbor and back and it is gone (ads are also useful for this - and importantly unlike restarting the game, they do preserve guest planes that you had in ATC).
Though first time that this happened I did panic a lot. It's still annoying that 99% of planes that stuck are level 5. Also planes can clip through each other easily, but when you simultaneously uncap them all (by pressing the button for which planes are doing what on the right), the big ones love to stay in their place and if you keep landing planes, they might never get the chance to become unstuck. My OCD hurts ;)

Though first time that this happened I did panic a lot. It's still annoying that 99% of planes that stuck are level 5. Also planes can clip through each other easily, but when you simultaneously uncap them all (by pressing the button for which planes are doing what on the right), the big ones love to stay in their place and if you keep landing planes, they might never get the chance to become unstuck. My OCD hurts ;)
Wait till the fun really begins, when planes miss the runway, fly backwards, do flips, cartwheels and drive over terrain to get back on track. This game has plenty issues, not just some bugs and likely why GI just sat on their hands since things mostly work.

Their response is.... nvm. Just out of curiosity to maybe nail down this problem - did you get an update just before the event started? Or to be exact 2 updates? It was in 1 instance, but it did show to me while it was updating that it was downloading "1 out of 2" and "2 out of 2". I'm on Android, so IDK if it's the same in iOS.

Sidenote: Also I started reading this thread and my game crashed. And it reloaded earlier save and goddamn, I lost almost 20 minutes of time and fuel etc.
I think it did happen after an update. I certainly have never seen this before.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
I think it did happen after an update. I certainly have never seen this before.
OK. I thought maybe it didn't update and it tried o play the event without necessary files or something. Which probably (and given that it isn't first time people talk about it) makes it a problem on their end. Sadly you will have to pay for it. I really hope that this stops.

Top Bottom