Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sydney Expert Level: how many flights does it take?

Can someone tell me how many fligths it takes to get three stars (expert level) for the Sydney run. I have two stars that I got over a week ago and use five planes at a time to fly out. I have spent many days, too many Airport Cash for the Spare Wire, and countless flights for me to continue before I have a number. I am wondering if there is a glitch or if I am just being impatient.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ur impatient.
It takes time... i never counted how many flights is needed for the stars, u have it when you get the pop up :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Can someone tell me how many fligths it takes to get three stars (expert level) for the Sydney run. I have two stars that I got over a week ago and use five planes at a time to fly out. I have spent many days, too many Airport Cash for the Spare Wire, and countless flights for me to continue before I have a number. I am wondering if there is a glitch or if I am just being impatient.

I'm with you!!! This last star seems like its taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
hehe wait till u reach 82 stars... than it will take long to get ur new star... so dont complain :dodgy:

82 stars?!?! I've got a long time to reach that!!! That has to be one of the highest on this site.

Sounds like you are the master! :cool:

Thank you for the response. My grandfather used to tell me "Patience is a virtue". I will keep reminding myself of that especially when 82 stars comes into play. :)

Top Bottom