Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 2nd June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has happened before but this is the first time this has happened to me. What is GI's track record in fixing update crashes like this? What remedy did they do?

Bali2 needs 4x Video Wall for Mission Control Centre (Level 1). Much obliged if anyone can send them to BALI2

Diwata,

This sort of thing happened many times before. GI usually take a week to fix major problems to get the game going again, but some aspects of the game may be corrected after months (like the Launch Pad error for me).

In the past, I usually wait a week to read forum member comments before updating.
The last major boo-boo was during the Xmas quest, and for 5 months the game updates was relatively ok.
I wish I had waited....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Bali2 needs 4x Video Wall for Mission Control Centre (Level 1). Much obliged if anyone can send them to BALI2

Diwata,

This sort of thing happened many times before. GI usually take a week to fix major problems to get the game going again, but some aspects of the game may be corrected after months (like the Launch Pad error for me).

In the past, I usually wait a week to read forum member comments before updating.
The last major boo-boo was during the Xmas quest, and for 5 months the game updates was relatively ok.
I wish I had waited....

One week seems forever. I haven't been able to play since Friday. Never been able to put in the weekly code. :cry:
I wish I had waited as well. I usually ask around before I do major updates but didn't this time. Maybe because I didn't have to update for the last couple of missions. They just kind of showed up. I am regretting updating as well. I could at least be flying my jumbos to usual destinations even if I couldn't participate in the UFO quest while waiting for the fix.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have completed 3 of the 5 Aztec destinations after restoring a pre-UFO save game, and will try updating again.....of course after I have backed up.
I will send gifts out tonight.
I would like UFO items, rare Duty Free items ( tdv) Gyroscopes and any Jumbo items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom