Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 14th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
Gifts Sent. any types on how to make items drop would be appreciated. Need to finish carnival magic collection and have sent nearly 100 planes with only 2 drops.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Sky Ranger Thanks for the tip (y)
Bali Hi I have now increased the no of gifts shop to 7 in my airport and they are all lined in a straight line. I will try the fat finger approach and update... however i have lost all hopes now with just 2 days left :confused: (only one for me as tomorrow is again a very busy day at work :( )

tdv woov thank u very much for the fuel suppy (Btw i received 4 20x fuel and 1 10xpassenger.. is that what you sent ?? )

You're added, but as i can see i've got your game on DUO already...
Lebiegas
Hi, have sent a jet engine to lebiegas as I cannot gift calculator, and I made mistake with lebiegas2 - forgot you needed grinding machine and managed to send a jet engine as well -sorry! Will do better tomorrow....
Another set of goal post would be welcome if that's ok?
Cheers,
Az

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom