Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion for two new bonuses - With POLL

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Bonuses are in my view a very effective way of spending meagre airport cash - though it would be nice if some of them had a coin value as well. As for my suggestions, the task of collecting passengers and coins from buildings regularly is extremely tedious. How about a "Bank Security Van" bonus which, for a cash payment, would collect all earned coins automatically for 6 hours and another "passenger shuttle Bus" that would collect all passengers for 6 hours - ideally the collection should go on for the 6 hours whether you are playing the game or not (this would allow dedicated players to "buy" a few hours uninterrupted sleep LOL)

I am adding a poll so you can indicate your support (or otherwise) for these suggestions

I think that as long as the cost is not too great, players might be tempted to purchase these often because it avoids the classic situation of coming back to the game only to find all your planes returned but not enough resources to get them back in the air. It also occurs to me that an "auto mechanic" could offer automatic free repair of aircraft for a number of hours (this occured to me too late to add it as a poll item)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
the reality is that we do though and I think this would generate new cash purchases for them - users will part with smaller amounts of cash on impulse

Top Bottom