Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Subquests you should not finish if you don't have to

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

I am playing already for a long time, and I was wondering how many small quests there are you don't want to finish unless you have a very good reason. This can help new players or players starting new games.

I have one, it is collecting the dinosaurus dropping from guestplanes.
As I didn't have a turbojet, I finished the previous subquest last weekend (after updating control tower and buying a turbojet). With guestplanes giving fuel, it is an easy way to collect coins for the future as each collection is 800 coins. As long as I don't finish the small quest, droprates are higher.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I agree that this is a good quest if you require coins quickly. With the new bonus on guest planes for fuel and passenger its a double bonus
I spent a 10 hour flight to Mexico landing guest planes, well what else would I do?

The best one and a little GI glitch was the Halloween Quest where the crystal ball or the soul net gave Fuel 50.
I was landing Ghost guest planes for ages before an update

Don't bother finishing & upgrading the Duty Free Shop, the effort to complete the upgrade is not worth coins payout!

The Baggage Hall is probably also not worth finishing / upgrading, especially since you need ergonomic chairs to complete it.

Fuel Station upgrade to Level 2 and 3 is especially tough to get from drops. Better stick with Level 1, unless you are prepared to spend greenies to upgrade.

Your games will function normally without completing the above.

Top Bottom