Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Stuck planes

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Just FYI - With the second time I logged in after the update, I had 3 planes that were stuck on the taxiway. Nothing would move them. The lead plane was a guest plane, the other two were mine. I could land other planes 1 at a time as the stuck planes did not block them. I logged out, waited 2 minutes and logged back in - nothing. I logged out again and waited 5 minutes - this time the planes finally moved on to their stands. Don't know what caused it. : |

Just FYI - With the second time I logged in after the update, I had 3 planes that were stuck on the taxiway. Nothing would move them. The lead plane was a guest plane, the other two were mine. I could land other planes 1 at a time as the stuck planes did not block them. I logged out, waited 2 minutes and logged back in - nothing. I logged out again and waited 5 minutes - this time the planes finally moved on to their stands. Don't know what caused it. : |

I have got similar issues.
Every plane that suppose to start stucks at the left (level10) runway.
Following Condors are just cueing.
Smaller planes are just passing by and start from the right runway (level9) with no issues.

After switching the game off for two minutes the taxiways are clear again and all cueing planes have started.

Smaller planes are just passing by and start from the right runway (level9) with no issues.

After switching the game off for two minutes the taxiways are clear again and all cueing planes have started.

The few times it has happened to me playing the beta version and restart of the game has solved the problem. I have not encountered the issue in the v7 release.

My issue disappeared today. Now it is running smooth.

Top Bottom