Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Stuck adverts

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Captain_NoVaDoSe
It happened once a few days ago and twice again today. When I watch an ad it gets stuck at the end. All I can see is the ad on my screen. Tapping and swiping does nothing.

When I swipe I do feel some feed back from the phone. To get rid of it I have to lock and unlock my phone but because I have been tapping and swiping I find that, when I unlock, I have either closed the game or gone to the adverts App Store page.

Also last week I was watching ads when visiting neighbours it got to a point where I wasn’t getting the reward when the ad ended. But this screen crashing thing is new to me.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z7iwwsx
Username
Pilot 03z7iwwsx
Also on ios - i'm having a different issue with adverts, since today: i watch the vid and get no reward. no additional visit to neighbors, no spare part, no speed ups, nothing. All adverts, all situations.
Same here and also that the ad restarts again. AGAIN issues on the adds and AGAIN we loose rewards, time, ... and AGAIN we users are left in the dark

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Captain_NoVaDoSe
It’s happening all the time not usually with the unity ads again. It’s driving me mad. When the ad finishes I get a black screen with the blue progress bar to sure the ad has finished. The only way to get out of it is to lock and unlock the screen. The problem I have now is that it takes a good 5 to 6 seconds of pressing the lock button before my screen turns on again. Also when reloading the game all audio is turned off. Last time I had problem with ads it would only turn the sound effects off.

Top Bottom